Please find below, statutory information which we are required to publish as of September 1st 2012 (according to the School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2012 –No. 1124)
Determined Admission Arrangements
- This information can be found in the local authority's composite prospectus which is published on their website. Please click here to access this information.
- Parents may access the most recent report about the school published by her Majesty's Chief Inspector of Education, Children's Services and Skills on the Ofsted website. Please click here to access this information.
Key Stage 2 Results
- The school's most recent key stage 2 results as published by the Secretary of State can be found in the School Performance Tables published on the Department for Education's website. Please click here to access this information.
- Please click on 'KS1 & KS2 Results' to access the school's most recent key stage 2 results as published by the school.
The school curriculum
- Please click on 'Our Curriculum' to access information regarding the school curriculum.
Behaviour Policy, Special Educational Needs Policy and Charging and Remissions Policy
Pupil Premium Grant
- The amount of the school's allocation from the Pupil Premium grant for this academic year with details of how it is intended that the allocation will be spent; details of how the previous academic year's allocation was spent, and the effect of this expenditure on the educational attainment of those pupils at the school in respect of whom grant funding was allocated. Please click on 'Pupil Premium and Finance' for this information.
Sport Premium Grant
A statement of the school's ethos and values
Annual Governance Statement